As 2014 draws to a close, we thought we’d share our Top 10 Memories from the Year…
10) Hosting a 16 year old in our home for a couple of weeks recently.
9) Navajo Love Impact Trip.
8) Las Vegas Love Impact Trip.
7) Partnering with Freedom and Joy Ministries for various outreaches throughout the year.
6) Leading teams into the Gay Pride Events in Denver and Boulder.
5) Camping at Holy Cross Mountain.
4) Matt helping his mom move to Colorado from South Carolina this summer.
3) Matt becoming licensed as a minister under Resurrection Fellowship.
2) Becoming official Freedom and Joy Associate Leaders.
1) Matt’s health being restored after a long bout with illness.
We are so thankful for the part each of you played in our year. We look forward to sharing the year ahead with you! We hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year ahead is abundantly blessed!
Here’s what we’re looking forward to in 2015…
1) Starting a Revival Group under Freedom and Joy Ministries as a safe place to grow in the foundations of a supernatural life.
2) Planning a vision trip to Thailand to explore what ministry possibilities might await us there.
3) Attending Bible school online.
4) New creative outreaches.
5) Time together under the stars dreaming with God about other adventures that may await.
2 thoughts on “Our Top 10 Memories of 2014”
Hi Amy Great to read your highlights! So happy that your life is filled with excitement and Holy Spirit Joy!! Right now I am in my last night in Africa and already looking forward to Thailand and Cambodia in 2015! SO, as I read your plans for the upcoming year, I couldn’t help but wonder if we are going to meet up at Starbucks in Thailand??? Just wondering 🙂 Hope that we can stay connected. Many Blessings Diane
Hi Diane, it’s great to hear from you! I hope Africa has been a lovely adventure. We will have to catch up soon so I can hear all about it! I’d love it if we could do coffee in Starbucks in Thailand. 🙂 Hope we can make that happen soon and Skype sooner. Blessings! Amy